04th Oct 2016
The Digital Media Center (DMC) is a joint venture with the Rancho Santiago Community College District and their goal is to attract, develop, and provide resources for digital media businesses in Santa Ana, California.
This international partnership will enable startups of both organizations to exchange experiences and knowledge through a co-incubation plan that includes the opportunities to live and work on the facilities of the corresponding program. The startups will get a tailored made experience and mentorship program.
The DMC first opened its doors in 2006, and the main priorities for the center for projects in the local community are:
- Wealth creation
- Technology transfer & commercialization
- Economic development
- Job creation
- High value, sustainable employment
- Business to business transcations
- Workforce diversification
- Sales and income tax generation
- Economic diversifcation
- Attraction and retention of businesses